Kulk the Wanderer - Page 3 of 5

Adventure Entry The door was stuck. Or the - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Jan, 2021 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1281 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Jan, 2021 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk the Wanderer - Page 3

A Giant ant looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2021 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Wanderer Kulk

Ever fought a Wild Dog Pack? I did… and beat it to death.

7th Jan, 2021 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Caveman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Kulk the Wanderer.

7th Jan, 2021 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Page 3 Wanderer Kulk

Most beautiful lady of Kulk

I think of one woman. She had eyes that remind me of things that are blue… like sapphire or big ocean water. And her hair was like mink… but longer than mink… and browner too. And below lift eye she had scar. I think that was her best feature.

ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Wanderer Kulk

My Next Medieval Adventure

I was asking around the tavern for anyone hiring for jobs. I came upon a swarthy looking man that said he knew of someone needing assistance. They told me they needed some bullies taken care of and they chose me because of my muscular physique. I'm feeling confident yet wary of my upcoming job.

ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk the Wanderer

Adventure Entry

I needed the jump skill to properly get over the obstacle. I should have trained more than what I did to overcome it. Jumping is a critical skill all must know and do well. After all who knows when a successful is needed to evade capture.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk Wanderer - Page 3

Adventure Entry

This door needed to be bashed in because it was jammed or stuck in some way. It may have even been locked. I didn't have a means of picking the lock nor did I have the skills to do so. The hinges were on the other side so I couldn't take it off it's hinges.

ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Kulk Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Adventure Entry

The door was stuck. Or the door could have been locked. Either way the door needed to be bashed in for me to continue. Also the hinges were on the other side of the door so there was no way I could have taken the hinges off.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kulk the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,