Elaine Chao

Elaine Chao - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Mar, 2021 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Former US Transportation Secretary under Trump
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2021 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Elaine Chao

Elaine Chao, transportation secretary, first Cabinet member to resign in aftermath of pro-Trump riots. "As I'm sure is the case with many of you, it has deeply troubled me in a way that I simply cannot set aside," Chao said in a statement. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2021 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Chao Elaine

So you resign when people die but not when he enabled people to build up to the reason why people died? Too little, too late.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2021 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Elaine Chao History & Civil Business Politics

Ex-Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao may have violated ethics laws, internal watchdog says, but DOJ declined to investigate. The U.S. Transportation Department's inspector general's investigation focused, among other things, on how Chao may have aided her family's shipping company — and ultimately referred the case for criminal prosecution in late 2020. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Elaine Chao

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,