Chuck Schumer

Chuck Schumer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jan, 2021 - 10:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2011 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chuck Schumer

Chuck Schumer

Chuck Schumer microphone fail

Senator Schumer didn't realize the microphone was live and that reporters could hear when he explained how 'the caucus' instructed him to always use the word 'extreme' when talking about the Tea Party in order to marginalize them. Undeterred Democrats conduct the press call anyway and still use the word 'extreme' several times. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2015 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Schumer Chuck

Sen. Chuck Schumer, an influential Jewish Democrat who's poised to assume leadership of his party in the Senate, will oppose President Barack Obama's nuclear deal with Iran, he announced on Thursday evening.

"After deep study, careful thought and considerable soul-searching, I have decided I must oppose the agreement and will vote yes on a motion of disapproval," Schumer wrote in a 1,600-word post on the website Medium that posted during the first Republican presidential debate.

"I will vote to disapprove the agreement, not because I believe war is a viable or desirable option, nor to challenge the path of diplomacy," He added later. "It is because I believe Iran will not change, and under this agreement it will be able to achieve its dual goals of eliminating sanctions while ultimately retaining its nuclear and non-nuclear power." Ref. CNN

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Chuck Schumer History & Civil Business Politics

Schumer rescinds offer to Trump to fund the wall in an immigration deal. In negotiations to avoid a government shutdown, Schumer says he put a “signature campaign issue on the table" in exchange for a DREAMer deal. Source 9h.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2021 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Schumer Chuck

Top Senate Democrat Chuck Schumer says Vice President Pence should use 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office. Schumer, D-N.Y., joined growing calls from Democratic lawmakers to remove Trump from office after his followers broke into the U.S. Capitol Wednesday in a deadly riot. Schumer said Trump incited the riot and "Should not hold office one day longer." Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Chuck Schumer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,