Celebrane the Ranger

Celebrane Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jan, 2021 - 8:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1282 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Jan, 2021 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane the Ranger

Celebrane was raised in a town in the woodland realm. He was raised by both his parents and his father taught him the ways of the forest. He learned to be stealthy and tracking is one of his favorite activities… it's like a puzzle to him. Celebrane grew stronger and more experienced as his father taught him. Finally his Age of Responsibility had arrived and Celebrane left to seek his fortune.

Celebrane is 5' 10" and weighs 155 lbs. He has long straight brown hair and piecing hazel blue eyes. He is very good natured and it's difficult to provoke him into a fight.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2021 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Ranger Celebrane

A Sentimental Value

The shield Celebrane has was given to him by his father before he departed. The shield has been in his family for 4 generations. The shield is rather plain and doesn't have any special or magical properties.

10th Jan, 2021 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Celebrane happened upon Joaquin when he wandered into the temple looking for healing. He struck up a conversation with Joaquin concerning his faith and why he believes the way he does. He sometimes calls upon his wisdom when making a difficult choice.

10th Jan, 2021 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Ranger Celebrane

Reflections On Your Mother

I remember my mother as a nurturing soul. She was always there for me when I needed comforting as my father was more into hiding his emotions to maintain a sense of strength. She wasn't overly protective by any means.

10th Jan, 2021 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Ranger Celebrane

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Celebrane will abide there.

10th Jan, 2021 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane the Ranger

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2021 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane Ranger

A Bat Swarm looks strange when motionless on the ground.

10th Jan, 2021 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I have defeated a Caveman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Celebrane the Ranger.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Celebrane the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,