Celebrane the Ranger - Page 3 of 5

My Next Medieval Adventure While Celebrane - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jan, 2021 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1282 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Jan, 2021 - 1:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane the Ranger - Page 3

Great Ethelia, I beseech thee to grant me life once more. I realize I haven't been attending Temple or giving to your cause. Great Ethelia, I humbly give you my word that I will complete any task you may have if you grant me the gift of life. I know many have said this to you but we're unfaithful. I will stick by my word.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2021 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Ranger Celebrane

No one shall lay low Celebrane the Ranger. Be it known to all that Celebrane the Ranger hath returned in the 4th resurrection.

11th Jan, 2021 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

As Celebrane is sitting at the bar nursing a pint of ale, the door opens and a ragged figure in a hooded cloak appears. All conversation stops for a moment as they looked at him, then it was business as usual. He looks around the tavern and sees Celebrane. The figures sits down beside him and whispers, "I hear you're looking for… employment." The figure then pulls back his hood, revealing a half elf with a rugged look. "Let's sit over here where there's less noise." the half elf says and sits a table in the corner. Celebrane walks over and joins him. "My name is Dorian. I was instructed to find you for a job. My employer wishes that you recover an item that was stolen by woodland orcs. It is a necklace of pearls with a medallion. It has no magical properties. It's a family heirloom my employer wishes returned."
Celebrane thinks for a moment. "What is my reward if I complete this task?"
"Ah yes the reward. I was getting to that. My employer will pay 500 gp if compleated."
Celebrane chokes slightly on his ale hearing the amount.
"Y... Yes… sure… wh… when do we start?" he replies.

11th Jan, 2021 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Page 3 Ranger Celebrane

Worship of Ethelia

I wish to thank you great Ethelia. I thank you for my upcoming job. Only you could have heard my prayer and made circumstances work in my favor. My mentor even gifted me with some gold, which I'm sure you had a part in.

11th Jan, 2021 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Ranger Celebrane

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Woodsman. The Woodsman attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Woodsman. Like my story?

11th Jan, 2021 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane the Ranger

Let it be known that I, Celebrane, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2021 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane Ranger - Page 3

Ever fought a Loner? I did… and beat it to death.

11th Jan, 2021 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

My Next Medieval Adventure

While Celebrane was just finishing dinner in the tavern, he noticed a bulletin board. Needing employment he approached it and one notice caught his eye. "Needed: Someone with knowledge of forest survival. Good fighting skills a plus." and it gave an address. Going to the address, he knocked on the door.
"Yes may I help you?" a female voice asks.
"I'm here for the job you have." Celebrane answers.
The door opens and a frail lady appears.
"Let's have a talk."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Celebrane the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,