Celebrane the Ranger - Page 2 of 5

Celebrane the Ranger is raised. I seek redemption - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jan, 2021 - 1:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1282 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Jan, 2021 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane the Ranger - Page 2

The Resurrection of Celebrane the Ranger. I, Celebrane, have died but am alive again! To mine in awe I am here for 1st time in this fantasy world. Maybe mine end purpose is not as it should be.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2021 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Ranger Celebrane

I, Celebrane, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

10th Jan, 2021 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Celebrane the Ranger. I seek redemption for mine faults, it is mine 2nd falling from the cause I should have.

10th Jan, 2021 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Page 2 Ranger Celebrane

Most beautiful lady of Celebrane

The most beautiful lady I ever saw… hm. She was very tall… about 6' 2" and had long hair that looked as it it were spun from gold. She had a oval face with chiseled features and green eyes that rivaled emeralds in their brilliance.

10th Jan, 2021 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Ranger Celebrane

I, Celebrane, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

10th Jan, 2021 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane the Ranger

Deity of Celebrane

Ethelia is the Goddess of Nature. She is a good natured but unpredictable goddess. She can turn a placid day into a raging tempest in moments but she tries to avoid killing things if she can. Her moods change like the wind but generally is forgiving and gentle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2021 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane Ranger - Page 2

Ever fought a Bully? I did… and beat it to death.

11th Jan, 2021 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brocker
(+)

Celebrane Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Celebrane the Ranger is raised. I seek redemption for mine faults, it is mine 3rd falling from the pursuit I should have.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Celebrane the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,