Kanye West - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th May, 2009 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2007 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kanye West

Kanye West

Rapper Kanye West on His Success

For rapper Kanye West, it's not about a showdown with guns but a face-off in the press. Recently, rapper 50 Cent challenged West to a battle of the albums, saying he would retire if West's new album outsold his own. When it did, 50 Cent recanted. West may have won the battle, but he insists that both he and 50 Cent won the publicity war. In an exclusive interview, ABC's Terry Moran speaks to West about his music, his credibility and the criticism that surrounds hip-hop's "creative genius."
Ref. ABC Nightline

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2008 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

West Kanye

Kanye West sued over jazz samples

Rapper Kanye West is being sued by the daughter of a jazz musician who says he sampled her late father's music without permission.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7416823.stm

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Kanye West Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Rapper West to make MTV comeback

Hip-hop star Kanye West is to close the MTV Music Video Awards, a year after complaining about failing to win a single prize at the event.
Ref. Source 2

Keywords: Kayne

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2008 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

West Kanye

West arrested after airport row

Rapper Kanye West is released on police bail after being arrested over a row with a photographer at Los Angeles airport.
Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

West Kanye

Rapper West arrested after 'row'

Rapper Kanye West was briefly arrested after an incident at a Newcastle nightclub, police confirm.
Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2009 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Kanye West
A Friend

Kanye West

Kanye West is one of my favourite rappers. He is uber talented with a HUGE ego. Has anyone heard his new album, 808s and Heartbreak? I think it's quite good, though I still prefer College Dropout and Late Registration. I thought CD was pure Kanye, with less industrialization. It had such feeling that I find lacking with some of his music now. Late Registration was uber catchy too, but it didn't quite have the same hook to me. 808s and Heartbreak is good but the tracks are hit and miss.

Favourite Kanye songs?

Reconcile Edited: VoiceBox on 21st Mar, 2009 - 4:18am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Kanye West

Kanye pleads not guilty to attack

Kanye West is due back in court in July after pleading not guilty to charges following a fracas with a photographer at an LA airport. Ref. Source 2

Kanye West
Kanye West (Hover)

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Kanye West
A Friend

Kanye West Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Why is it we hear a lot of rappers of having a bad temper and they always seem to be fighting? I do not think mr. West is any different.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Kanye West

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,