Miya Ponsetto Wants Her Iphone From A Black Kid

Miya Ponsetto Iphone Black Kid - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jan, 2021 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Soho Karen
4th Jan, 2021 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

So I am watching this report about Miya Ponsetto, a 22 year old woman who demanded a 'random' black kid to give her his iPhone thinking it was hers. There is outrage over this because may African Americans are tired of being the subject of gross random injustice. Looking into the past of Miya Ponsetto according to ABC News - she has had many issues of her own - maybe she is unstable / impulsive? What do you think about this case?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2021 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Kid Black From Iphone Wants Ponsetto Miya

She has been arrested multiple times for many crimes including driving under the influence and not even ONCE she spent time in jail but just "Probation"! It is disgusting really, now she attacked a minor and the police said "They cannot find her". Are you kidding me?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Jan, 2021 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Miya Ponsetto Wants Her Iphone From A Black Kid History & Civil Business Politics

Imagine if this kid was alone on the street, I bet everyone looking on would automatically see the fairer woman as the victim. While this video is older it gives more information about the case:

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Jan, 2021 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

What made her focus on the teen? Was he just in the same area when she couldn't find her phone or did his phone really look like hers? I heard she found it, left it in a cab or something like that.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2021 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'Soho Karen' arrested in NYC hotel assault case. Miya Ponsetto, suspected of assaulting a Black teen she claimed stole her phone at a NYC hotel, is being held on a fugitive warrant in California. Source 8a.

11th Jan, 2021 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

To add to this, her excuse was I’m Puerto Rican… whatever that means. May mean they have a short fuse…

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Miya Ponsetto Wants Her Iphone From A Black Kid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,