Pyrrhus the Wanderer

Pyrrhus Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jan, 2021 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1288 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Jan, 2021 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Einhyrn
(+)

Pyrrhus the Wanderer

My name is Pyrrhus. I am 16 years old, according to the years of man. I am called the Wanderer by many.

I stand 5 feet and 10 inches tall with light brown skin and black hair. I look rough most of the time because I spend most of my time traveling, hence my title as the Wanderer.

Although my mother wanted me to become the next Ruler of Kings, I intent to find my purpose throughout my journey.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2021 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Einhyrn
(+)

Wanderer Pyrrhus

A Sentimental Value

After some thinking, I decided to take my mother's portrait with me. As she was the person who raised, this will always remind me of her, and her wishes will be remembered every time I look at her portrait.

14th Jan, 2021 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Einhyrn
(+)

Pyrrhus the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I was leaving the tavern this afternoon when I saw a mysterious hooded person looking directly at me across the street. At first, I thought he was just looking into the tavern, but when I met his eyes, he kept staring. I walked to him to confront him and he took off his hood and told me that he was my advisor, who had been watching me for a very long time. Too long, actually. He had followed me from my birthplace and was appointed by someone close to me. He said that he would give me advice whenever I needed it, but refused to say anything else.
It seems like he won't stop following me anytime soon, but I suppose that might be good. With his (Hopefully good) guidance, I might be able to reach my goal quicker.

14th Jan, 2021 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Einhyrn
(+)

Wanderer Pyrrhus

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Pyrrhus the Wanderer.

14th Jan, 2021 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Einhyrn
(+)

Wanderer Pyrrhus

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Pyrrhus the Wanderer.

> TOPIC: Pyrrhus the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,