Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1290 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Jan, 2021 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Natou the Holy

I, am Natou. I am at the age of 5.3 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Holy because of my will to become a mage and cerlic.

I was born a Half-elf because my parents were stranded in war and fell in love.

I stand 5/7 tall with a flexible and sturdy body. I have brown hair with small green eyes. My tanned skin and mysterious appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows magic-users.
I intend to do great deeds for the people in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I am reserved about risky situations. Thus, I now start this path towards life.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2021 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Holy Natou

A Sentimental Value

I took the plain ring because it was the ring that my mother used to wear before she died. The plain ring was an important item to my mother, and she never took it off. I took it to remind myself of the expectations given to me.

19th Jan, 2021 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Natou the Holy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

The advisor and Natou met in the tavern during the night. Desphella wore a short revealing dress. It was a nice and friendly meeting. Natou felt nervous that someone was watching me secretly. I believe that Desphella is hoping that Natou will help the people in need.

19th Jan, 2021 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Holy Natou

Relation Description

Ophella has a light skin tone and a curvacious body. She moves graciously like a dancer. The dress is long and filled with intricate designs of flowers. Her long hair flows down her back and bounces whenever she walks. She has a pretty face and almond eyes. She wears a hood over her head. She has large breasts that don't sag and stands out.

19th Jan, 2021 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Holy Natou

I, Natou the Holy, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

20th Jan, 2021 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Natou the Holy

I, Natou the Holy, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2021 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Natou Holy

Worf the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Natou

Worf has a lazy attitude at most things in life. However, he gets really excited about adventures. He is a tall and okay built man. He has a thick stubble and sideburn. His eyebrows are thin and long. He likes to use long swords and hit hard on his targets.

20th Jan, 2021 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Natou Holy Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Natou than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Natou the Holy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,