Natou the Holy - Page 2 of 3

Enticing of Ophella Your beautiful face makes - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jan, 2021 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1290 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Jan, 2021 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Natou the Holy - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Natou than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2021 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Holy Natou

Deity of Natou

Herana is a mysterious goddess, rarely appearing as a kind goddess. She is strict about following rules and will punish whoever disrespects other people. However, she can sometimes be gentle and come to your aid.

20th Jan, 2021 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Natou the Holy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Herana

Natou dresses in white clothes and bows down before Herana. He sacrifices three young lambs to Herana, cutting them open and burning them. He then prays for an hour before giving money to the priest and changing clothes.

20th Jan, 2021 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Page 2 Holy Natou

I, Natou the Holy, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

20th Jan, 2021 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Holy Natou

Most beautiful lady of Natou

The beautiful lady walks elegantly and her hips sway whenever she takes a step. He slightly smaller than medium-sized breasts perk up in her skin tight expensive dress. Her blazing red hair and tall features make her stand out in a crowd. Her dark green eyes shine softly in shade. Her long arms and legs are soft and tender. She wears a bracelet that shines in the sun.

21st Jan, 2021 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Natou the Holy

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Woodsman. The Woodsman attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Woodsman. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2021 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Natou Holy - Page 2

Worship of Herana

Natou dresses in white clothes and bows down before Herana. He sacrifices three young lambs and burns them. He then prays for an hour before going to the priest and putting in some money. He leaves and puts on his usual clothes.

21st Jan, 2021 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eason
(+)

Natou Holy Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Enticing of Ophella

Your beautiful face makes me mesmerized by you. Your exotic body makes me fall in love with you. I want to take you to the most beautiful place in the world, but none can compare to the enticing personality that you possess. Ophella, will you come with me to the most exotic garden for a romantic stroll?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Natou the Holy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,