Jackson Introduction

Jackson Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2021 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2021 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 9
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 1

Jackson Introduction

My name is Jackson. I am from The United States Indiana and I am a high school student. I am interested in Ruler of Kings II as I have always loved the Role-playing Game text based, or even just Role-playing Game's in general since I was very young. I've always struggled socially to meet people with the same interests as me, and as a result found a lack of friends to play with. That is the reason I googled and found this and through reading just the login instructions found out how this website works and instantly found somewhere I know I can express my loves without being ridiculed or judged, an escape if you will. I am grateful for whoever made this. Anyways that just about covers the basics.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Jan, 2021 - 12:40am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2021 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jackson

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2021 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Jackson Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Jackson! What a nice introduction. Harker gave you the link to get started so I hope you enjoy ROK II.

> TOPIC: Jackson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,