Morgoth the Chosen

Morgoth Chosen - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jan, 2021 - 8:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1289 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2021 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Morgoth the Chosen
A Friend

Morgoth the Chosen

I, am called Morgoth The Chosen, after a great king in a far off land across the endless sea. I was given the name and title by my father as he believed I was destined for greatness.

I am 16 year old human as were both my parents. And stand 6.2" tall with a muscular build. I am described as handsome with brown hair and eyes.

I see my self as a bit of an allrounder as I am fully capable with variety of weapons but also have a strong interest in the mystic arts. I also do not see a bit of skulduggery beneath me.

I intend to do what ever it takes to succeed in my endeavours even if that means crushing those who stand in my way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2021 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Morgoth the Chosen
A Friend

Chosen Morgoth

A Sentimental Value

After burying my mothers burnt remains I had a good look around the burnt out shell of our house for any thing that might be of use on my travels.

By chance the short sword that my father gave me on my 12 birthday was spared from the heat of the fire. The sword is not fancy or elegant. But is perfectly serviceable and has a keen edge. It was one of my most prized possessions.

I thrust the sword into my belt and head out into the unknown to fulfil my destiny.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2021 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Morgoth the Chosen
A Friend

Morgoth the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2021 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Morgoth the Chosen
A Friend

Chosen Morgoth

Advisor Description

I have know Lorinda since I was a child growing up as we lived together in the same village. She was a couple of years older then me and taught me the ways of the world. Her father was an alcoholic who used to beat both Lorinda and her mum.

Lorinda left home to find work in the town a few years ago now to get away from her father. I vowed that when I was old enough I would pay him back for the beatings. Regrettably he died before I got a chance to exact my revenge, this was not long after Lorinda left to find work in town.

Lorinda is extremely pretty and very flirtatious. This is what makes her very good at her job as a prostitute. I do not approve of her job as I still have feelings for her. She tells me to grow up as she is not interested in any man and its only a job so she can put food on the table and put a roof over her head.

I have visited Lorinda several times since she left our village for town. It was me that told her her father had died. This made her extremely happy as her mother would not have to endure the beatings any longer.

I have vowed one day to take her away from the brothel when I have made my fortune. She just tells smiles and tells me I am a sweet boy who will grow up one day.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2021 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Morgoth the Chosen
A Friend

Chosen Morgoth

Breath of life comes to Morgoth the Chosen. I, Morgoth, have died but am alive again! Mine culpable negligence hath doomed me for the 1st time all because of my lost in wonder past in this mass escape into fantasy. I need to changeth mine aspiration.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2021 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Morgoth the Chosen
A Friend

Morgoth the Chosen

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Thy beauty is like the stars at night. Radiant, eternal, a light in the dark.
Thy eyes are like oceans, blue and serene of the deepest blue that has ever been seen.
Thy hair shines like the sun on a warm summers day. Bringing light to the world on the darkest of days.
My lady thou dost maketh my heart flutter and sing to look upon your beauty is a wonderful thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2021 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Morgoth the Chosen
A Friend

Morgoth Chosen

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2021 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Morgoth the Chosen
A Friend

Morgoth Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Morgoth the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,