Bahadur the Warrior

Bahadur Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Feb, 2021 - 4:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1294 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2021 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Bahadur the Warrior
A Friend

Bahadur the Warrior

I am Bahadur, I was given this name because of my father, he wanted me to be brave and strong, I grew up listening stories of valour and bravery of my father thorough his friends in the village. My father was a great warrior, I inherited his title, as I will be a greater warrior then him.

I have a strong stature and broad shoulders. I am neither fat not skinny. My hairs are long, dark green in colour same as my eyes. My skin is tan and have a rugged over all appearance.

I am a person of faith, I serve my God and believe in his divine power, I identify my self as cleric, I believe in lords power of healing and his power to do justice. I embody those emotions my self as I will be a just King.

I seek knowledge and skill in combat arts, one must have a sharp mind to make strategies then must have the power to execute them, I will become King by my Sword and Pen.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2021 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Bahadur the Warrior
A Friend

Warrior Bahadur

A Sentimental Value

The ring of my mother could not fit in my manly fingers, I searched for a thin leather strap and wove the ring through it. Its shine has dulled along the years but just holding it in my hands rushes back all the memories I have of my mother, wearing it and doing chores. I wish I could have loved her more, but this ring is now all I have left of her. I glanced back once more and take in all contours of my home, once filled with the warmth and love is now barren and cold.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2021 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Bahadur the Warrior
A Friend

Bahadur the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I was standing in the market to make some coin for the day, but I could not help but notice a woman constantly staring at me, as if she wants to initiate a conversation, she had fair skin, silky black hair and dressed in rather fancy clothes for the area. She stared walking towards me, I would rather prefer to walk away, I already had my hands full searching for work then being involve in business of rich people. But she had some kind of presence around her.

" You grown up quite handsome just like your father". I was surprised and immediately intrigued. The person of that stature initiating a conversation with a peasant boy and talking of his father?

" Who are you? And how do you know my father? " I asked.
"I am Sarah, your father saved my life once when he was stationed in my mansion for guard duty. Quite a charming man I say. "
"But how did you recognize me?"
"You look quite like him" she said, while holding my shoulder.
I shrugged her off "who am I then?"
"I have been keeping my eye on you boy" She stood a little back and replied in a little stern voice. "I owe my life to your father and he made me promise to look after his family if anything happens to him"
I was not sure how to feel about this right now but she hard a warm gaze towards me, which I saw after a long long time.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2021 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Bahadur the Warrior
A Friend

Warrior Bahadur

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Your hair reminds me of grassy meadows,
As the trees sawy in winds, their dancing shadows,
Your pale skin reminds thee of snow,
Such crytal beauty makes my head bow,
Thy pink gown like flowers in garden,
Thy smile shine brighter then sun.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2021 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Bahadur the Warrior
A Friend

Warrior Bahadur

Bahadur the Warrior Lives! I, Bahadur, have died but am alive again! It may be the 1st time, but I shall conquer this fantastical era even if it be the one hundredth time!

> TOPIC: Bahadur the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,