Ayla Introduction

Ayla Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Feb, 2021 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2021 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Ayla Introduction
A Friend

Ayla Introduction

Hello there,
Ayla here, I've been looking for a textbased Role-playing Game because I like the fantasy Role-playing Game genre and the idea of living in another world with a different life seems intriguing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2021 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ayla

Welcome. In this text role-playing game one will need to carefully read the beginnings of the Player's Manual known as the Rules & Start. Thereafter, the start of detailed character creation will begin which will test one's ability to stay focused and solve the mystery of the game.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2021 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,315
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Ayla Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. If you're in this for the long haul and not just passing through then I'm looking for adventurers to form a party.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2021 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Ayla Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Ayla

I, am Ayla joining the world of ROOK II. I like to explore the everyday aspects of the world and how to improve. Pleased to meet you all and hope to make some friends. I do have some questions already regarding soul, body and mind. If choosing to specialize as magician (Should I focus on academics and ignore physical during the start?) and will specializing in magic make combat more difficult with all aspects taken into consideration?

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2021 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ayla

Former introduction merged.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2021 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Ayla Introduction

Ayla, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,000 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Ayla Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,