Altruis the Knight - Page 2 of 3

Deity of Altruis This goddess of good takes - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2021 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1300 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Feb, 2021 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Altruis the Knight - Page 2

Ever fought a Soldier? I did… and beat it to death.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2021 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Altruis

The Resurrection of Altruis the Knight. I am no undead despite this 4th world of the middle ages.

23rd Feb, 2021 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Altruis the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Altruis the Knight. I had pursuit but lost sight of it. For the 5th time I suffereth a final fate within this mass escape into fantasy.

23rd Feb, 2021 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Page 2 Knight Altruis

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was woman of virtue and purity. During our visits to the temple she would always walk by the sickly and treat their wounds. Her voice was soft and graceful and she always sing to me her lullabies that she made since she was young. Her eyes which many have said I inherited was as beautiful as the pearl of the sea.

ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Altruis

Relation Description

White, short hair slightly reveals a lean, charming face. Big, round gray eyes, set rooted within their sockets, watch vigorously over the folk they've felt disconnected from for so long.
A birthmark reaching from just under the left eye, first running towards thin lips and ending on her right nostril and leaves a beautiful memory of departed loved ones.

The is the face of Sera, a true guardian among people. She stands average among others, despite her brawny frame.

There's something puzzling about her, perhaps it's a feeling of guilt or perhaps it's simply her clumsiness. But nonetheless, people tend to become her friend, while spreading stories about her.

ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Altruis the Knight

Most beautiful lady of Altruis

She's beautiful from head to toe, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless. The silence and the glimmer from her eyes felt like the sunshine and the moon entwined. Her lips red as blood, it was no coincidence that we met in this certain circumstance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2021 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Altruis Knight - Page 2

No one shall lay low Altruis the Knight. I had duty but lost sight of it. For the 6th time I suffereth a final fate within this medieval world.

23rd Feb, 2021 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Altruis Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Deity of Altruis

This goddess of good takes the form of a mature woman. She has an hourglass build. She has medium-length white hair. Her narrow eyes are beige. She has light-colored skin. Her outfit is that of an academic, is covered in spiral designs, and it is mostly mauve in color. She carries a buckler. Her ears are prominent. She leaves behind multi-colored footprints with every step.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Altruis the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,