Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1303 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Feb, 2021 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thearchmage
(+)

Edgar the Wizard

My name is Edgar. I was named after a great wizard, A wizard king of old, the details of his ascension to king is unknown to me at the current time.
As I scribble down these notes into my journal, I keep a small parchment to the side to calculate correctly that I am approximately 16 in the years of man and 5.3 in accordance to my Half-Elf lineage.
This being said, I am known as a wizard, albeit a new wizard. I gave myself the title after I had shortly turned 16, I had loved magic since I was young and always loved hearing stories of old about powerful court wizards; so I greatly aspire to become a powerful wizard. Either it be a court wizard or a wizard king.
As it is known to me, I currently stand at 5'11 tall. I describe myself as average, Pale complexion, blonde hair with deep blue eyes. As I write this sitting at my table I cannot help but get looks from the other patrons of this establishment for my dark themed clothing; the only color that can be seen is the lightest touch of green on my clothes and the edges of my eyes.
Now, if I were to say I follow anyone in particular, I would have to say someone who uses magic or a great wise warrior. As I have written before, I adore magic. Magic will help me achieve my dream of becoming a truly powerful wizard king or court wizard.
Making my dreams come true will be difficult;but I have a plan: to join a adventure party as a spell caster. Weaving spells to help my allies and shredding my enemies with flames. By doing this, I truly believe in friendship. A good relationship with others goes a long way; it can be with other races, or beasts as well. Having relationships can improve political relations and in such I am always inclined to believe in this.
As I use my party of like-minded adventurers, we will gain fame and prestige. Using this I will covet land and once I have land I will aim for king, with me believing in what I do it will undoubtedly be difficult. I wish to unite the Eleves and Humans under one kingdom. Growing up a bastard son of a affair made me want to unite my mothers human side and my unknown biological fathers elf side. Although I still loved my mother with all my heart. She raised me and I am eternally indebted to her for filling the void my father left while being off in wars.
As it stands now, I fully intend on becoming king and bringing together Elf's and Humans under one crown and flag. Hopefully one day I will bring together all the other races after I achieve my first vast dream.

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2021 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thearchmage
(+)

Wizard Edgar

A Sentimental Value

Before I had left my childhood home I had hastily grabbed my biological fathers sketch. I may have not known who he was, but I did have a secret sketch of him hidden away from my step father. I had to know what he at least looks like. My mother had gifted it to me on my 10th birthday. She had told me she wanted me to know where I had gotten my blonde hair and blue eyes from.

1st Mar, 2021 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thearchmage
(+)

Edgar the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

As I was leaving my job as a bookkeeper one very chilly night I had accidentally ran into a beautiful elf woman. At first I had not noticed that she was there until she had ran into me; she had been wearing a black cloak over some common clothing with her face hidden. Thinking back as I write this down, it was because she was a elf. To my surprise, she had introduced herself as Helena.
She had told me she had been watching me as I had decided to leave my home village, she had been waiting until I had some coin to come see me. Of course I was worried it was some loan man or something but, that dissipated as soon as she had informed me that she was my stepsister. Her father was my biological father. Although she was married into the family. Her, or should I say my father had made a offhand remark that he had a affair with a human during a stent of adventuring. He had not even mentioned if the woman was pregnant or not. She took this and ran with it, once she was old enough she came to the town just in case to see if her step father had a bastard son.
Well, I'm alive so, he did. This information on me suddenly shook me to the core, I had family. I was excited and happy, I had basically no family left. She may have been watching in secret, but I brushed it off as she had explained that she was working up the courage to walk up to me; as well as make sure I was the correct person.
I honestly hope our relationship improves and we become closer. She seems like she wants to get closer to me and be there for me, she also had not laughed at my dreams. She actually fully supports me, she had jumped at the idea of me becoming a wizard king. She said that she will help me from this day until I ascend he throne if I ever do.
In the end, I found a lost family member I never knew I had. I am at ease to know that I already have someone on my side this early in. My quest has just started.

1st Mar, 2021 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thearchmage
(+)

Wizard Edgar

Edgar the Wizard Lives! I, Edgar, have died but am alive again! This be a hallucination, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be astonished.

> TOPIC: Edgar the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,