Melva the Wanderer

Melva Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Feb, 2021 - 9:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1297 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Feb, 2021 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva the Wanderer

Melva the Wanderer will be a name known throughout the realm! A human girl will grow stronger, gathering knowledge, and turn into a human woman who is meant to be the Ruler of Kings!

My mother told me I have a rare shine in my eyes, but I only see the dull brown color. Still, I am stronger than other girls my age, as well as much smarter, in my opinion. While others are chasing a future of marriage and children, I end up taking the path through the woods to observe the world around me.

I enjoy speaking to the scholars of the Town, getting to know what makes the world and people work. Of course, I am polite towards the spiritual guides that come around, although I am not too sure of the stories they tell. This is something I want to learn more about, but it is difficult to find concrete things that connects to those ideas.

One day, Melva the Wanderer will be known all over, and it starts TODAY.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2021 - 2:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Melva

A Sentimental Value

As soon as I could lift the flail, I was working toward building my strength. I would take the weapon to the back, and swing until my arms hurt. I don't know if it did anything other than build my arm muscles, but I sure felt powerful! I was told this was my father's weapon as he trained for fighting in the war. Maybe this is my weapon for my own training.

14th Feb, 2021 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Melva the Wanderer".

14th Feb, 2021 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Melva

Advisor Description

When I got the letter, I was taken by surprise. It was no secret my father had gone off a while ago, but to have gotten remarried so soon after my mother's death? Even though the marriage had been over, my mother did not have a bad thing to say about him. I believe what my mother told me, that they had just grown apart and moved on with their lives. So, maybe this new sister will be a good thing, someone to trade stories about my father with.

Meeting her in the tavern was nerve wrecking, but as soon as I saw her gentle smile, I relaxed. Come to find out, she was similarly interested in the way the world works. Merin also commented how nervous she was to meet me. About the same age as me, she was slightly taller with a fuller set of hips and light hair. She told me about how my father had married her mother only to protect them. Her own father was a terrible man, known to drink too much and become violent.

Now, though, it seemed we had one another. I am looking forward to building a relationship with her.

14th Feb, 2021 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Wanderer Melva

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother would not have been considered the most scholarly. She preferred the wilderness to being in a room with lecturers. I got my curiosity of the world from her. She would find the best fowl when hunting, making the most delicious meat pie that I had ever had. She enjoyed spending time in the forest with the altars to her deity. I would follow sometimes to observe, but it didn't make an impact on me as it did on her.

14th Feb, 2021 - 9:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva the Wanderer

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2021 - 9:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva Wanderer

No one shall lay low Melva the Wanderer. I, Melva, have died but am alive again! My quest shall continue despite my 1st demise, no one shall keep me below.

14th Feb, 2021 - 9:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Melva Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Skeleton. The Skeleton attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Skeleton. Like my story?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Melva the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,