Gard the Assassin

Gard Assassin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Mar, 2021 - 12:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1306 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Mar, 2021 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Faizpermana
(+)

Gard the Assassin

I, am Gard. I was given this name because my mother like keep a garden. I am at the age of 1.6 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Assassin because I'm almost kill someone when I ten according to lifespan of humans

I was born an Elf because my parents were Both an Adventure and met when my father save my mother.

I stand 5ft 11 inc tall with a skinny body. I have blond hair with small blue eyes. My white skin and a plain appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows thieves. I want to repay my mother so she live with happines by first starting a trade in human kingdom or doing a quest at guild. I generally view alliances as good thing.

I intend to do make my name in dark world in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that as an bounty hunter. Thus, I now start this path towards victory.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2021 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Faizpermana
(+)

Assassin Gard

A Sentimental Value

Need to leave my hometown and I want to have something valuable and memorial. I search my room on the grounds and my bed. Then I search in living room and still can't find something valuable and memorial, because I am tired with last chance I ask my mother for it. My mother gave me a short sword this is my father sword.

> TOPIC: Gard the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,