Wileli Introduction

Wileli Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Mar, 2021 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2021 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Wileli Introduction
A Friend

Wileli Introduction

Working from home during the pandemic has really meant my Role-playing Game love has gone into overdrive. Been playing online (Astral and Roll20) which is the first time I've role played in over 20 years, I'd forgotten what I'd been missing.

As (Hopefully) things start to ease I'm making an effort to keep my Role-playing Game and creative juices flowing as much as possible and ROK looks like one of the ways I can do that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2021 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Wileli

Welcome adventurer. The current Role-playing Game in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a custom text based Role-playing Game and while similar to Dungeons & Dragons it is not Dungeons & Dragons. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging as a text Role-playing Game. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

> TOPIC: Wileli Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,