Norelis the Wanderer

Norelis Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Mar, 2021 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1308 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2021 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Norelis the Wanderer
A Friend

Norelis the Wanderer

I, am Norelis. I was given the name of my father. I am at the age of 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Wanderer as I was constantly exploring the lands around my home, in between frequent visits to the local tavern.

I was born a Half-elf bought up by my human mother, who was shunned by her family, and I grew up knowing neither them or my father

I stand 6 feet tall with a skinny body. I have white hair with [big brown eyes eyes. My pale white skin and a handsome appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows wherever the mood takes me day by day. I want to see the world by first discovering the delights of new taverns. I generally view alliances as fleeting, although easy to make.

I intend to do make my fortune in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that although some may see me as a drunk, there are secrets to be found in the company of fellow drinkers. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2021 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Norelis the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Norelis

A Sentimental Value

My mother was my only family, I know no other kin. We had little when I was young so I have always been curious as to how she managed to afford top have a portrait painted of herself, showcasing the clear beauty she had in her youth, before I was born.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2021 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Norelis the Wanderer
A Friend

Norelis the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Whilst working with the fishermen when I first arrived in the town, one night after a particularly large catch we retired to a nearby tavern.

As I enjoyed the drink and songs with my colleagues, one of the serving wenches approached me.

"You be Norelis, I knew your mother"

I was taken aback and the other fisherman laughed and poked fun at me, but later in the night, as teh crowds started fading away she approached me again. She said she had known my mother as a child and, when when mother had been shunned by all, continued for a few years to still visit and even remembers me as a small child.

Unfortunately due to other "commitments" (Something she failed to elaborate on) the visits to my mother slowly tailed off and ceased "But I told her if you was ever in town I'd keep and eye out for you, keep you out of trouble and set you right and that's what I is going to do" she explained.

I wonder what more she knows of my background, my mothers family and my father and hopefully one day I may get the chance to ask her.

I'm sure she is just keeping a promise to a lost friend, I can't envisage her having any ulterior motive.... Surely?

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2021 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Norelis the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Norelis

Norelis the Wanderer Lives! I, Norelis, have died but am alive again! It is mine culpable negligence that caused mine 1st demise within this fumes of fancy. What end purpose do I need?

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2021 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Norelis the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Norelis

Norelis the Wanderer Lives! It is mine blemishes that caused mine 2nd demise within this mythology. What end purpose do I need?

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2021 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Norelis the Wanderer
A Friend

Norelis the Wanderer

Deity of Norelis

Born of an aged tree, Eliria looks to offer protection over all living things, often appearing to her followers as a woodland creature, before revealing her true form to only the truest of heart.

Eliria stands against the wanton destruction and death of the natural world, so it is not unknow for huntsmen and woodmen to leave her offering for permission to take from natures bounty.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2021 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Norelis the Wanderer
A Friend

Norelis Wanderer

I, Norelis the Wanderer, was attacked by a Woodsman and was victorious in combat.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2021 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Norelis the Wanderer
A Friend

Norelis Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Norelis will abide there.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Norelis the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,