Skyknight Introduction

Skyknight Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Mar, 2021 - 3:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2021 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Skyknight Introduction
A Friend

Skyknight Introduction

I am an aspiring writer. However, I have somewhat of a stage fright when presenting my work to people I know personally.

Therefore I was seeking a platform to test out my writing skills while somewhat maintaining my anonymity, since discord servers from what I’ve experienced do not suit my needs.

My needs : I want to be able to fully test out my writing and characters to get somewhat qualified feedback on them and various ideas I have for stories, also I do want some fun.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2021 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Skyknight

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Skyknight Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,