Prince William

Prince William - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Jan, 2011 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Prince William
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2007 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prince William

PRINCE WILLIAM CHASED THROUGH STREETS BY 'THREATENING' PAPARAZZI: SPOKESMAN

Paparazzi aggressively pursued Prince William and his girlfriend as they left a nightclub Thursday evening, following them by car through the streets of London after photographing them, the prince's spokesman said.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...I'm-chased.html

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2007 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

William Prince

The timing of this couldn't be worse if the paparazzi tried! For goodness sake, anybody can see how traumatic it is with Diana's inquiry into her death only just having opened several days ago!
Both of the Prince's have tried really hard to co-operate with the paparazzi, so I see no reason whatsoever for heavy handed stunts like chasing Prince William around the streets of London by car. Not only is this dangerous, but it's a bit too close for the Prince as a reminder of what happened to his Mother, it's all very cruel in my opinion.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2009 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Prince William History & Civil Business Politics

Prince William tipped to visit NZ next year

New Zealand Prince William could visit New Zealand in January, British media are reporting. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2009 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Prince William
A Friend

William Prince

I think Prince Willaim is a fine man and a good person, he is trying his best to help people like his mother did and he is doing very well.

I just hope he is allowed to go about his buisness without being hounded by the media.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2010 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

William Prince

Prince tells boy of his scan fear

Prince William tells a seven-year-old brain tumour patient how he too was scared when he had a scan as a boy. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Prince William

Engaged

Britain's Prince William and Kate Middleton have announced their engagement. Ref. CNN

Prince William
Prince William (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2010 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Prince William

Wills and Kate set a date

Prince William and Kate Middleton will marry April 29 in Westminster Abbey, the historic London church where Princess Diana's funeral was held. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2011 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Prince William Politics Business Civil & History

Britsh Royal wedding details released

The Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, spiritual head of the Anglican Church, will marry Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton later this year, the prince's office Clarence House has revealed. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Prince William

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,