Azrid the Wizard - Page 2 of 2

Sneaky Snake Burlesque Competition You need - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Mar, 2021 - 10:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1311 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Mar, 2021 - 11:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Azrid
(+)

Azrid the Wizard - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Life is hard when you don't have a mother. She was everything to me. She was my friend, She was my boss, she was my family, she was my advisor. And after what's happened, I have nothing, and now I need to learn how to live in this dark age. It will be hard. But hopefully I will learn. At least I hope so. I just want to be the next Ruler of Kings, and one day I will be, NO MATTER WHAT.

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2021 - 8:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Azrid
(+)

Wizard Azrid

Azrid the Wizard is raised. I, Azrid, liveth for the 2nd version of mine amazed self. Change the reason for being and I shall changeth the outcome.

24th Mar, 2021 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Azrid
(+)

Azrid the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Azrid the Wizard is raised. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 3rd time to continue this adventure.

24th Mar, 2021 - 10:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Azrid
(+)

Page 2 Wizard Azrid

First time in the Town

At first, I thought that I will never live in this place. But I did it. I was victorious. The tavern and the mystic was so nice to me, but know I want to talk about Palace of Parody. I think something dark is going on with it. I know that there is a demonic thing is going on but I think there is more, or maybe I'm overreacting. But other than that the town was nice. I will live in this place. But from now on I'm not saying at least I hope. Because I know that I will.

24th Mar, 2021 - 10:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Azrid
(+)

Wizard Azrid

Sneaky Snake Burlesque Competition

You need 3 methods to beat Sneaky Snakes.
1- Keep trying
The less I went in the coffin, the less disgusted I became.
2-Meditate
I meditated and became less disgusted.
3- Be friends with the snakes
While I was meditating I give nicknames to the snakes, One of the names was "Pumpkin the Disgusting".

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Azrid the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,