+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1314 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Mar, 2021 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vulog the Madman

I, am Vulog. I was given this name because my father had a vision of the Dragon God Vulog before my birth. I am at the age of 1.1 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Madman because when I lose my temper I become destructive.

I was born a Draconian because my parents were chosen by the Dragon God Vulog to shepherd his reincarnate.
I stand 7'5" tall with a muscular body. I have white hair with big black eyes. My red skin and a handsome appearance in general makes me unique.

Being a Draconian I specialize in using mostly attack magic with a little defensive; as well as fighting. My temperament is very mellow and calm regardless of the situation, UNLESS.... . You harm or kill someone I consider a friend. In which case, a jekyl/hyde scenario arises. When this happens its the Dragon God Vulog manifesting himself through me.

My path to the throne is a very unique, if not treacherous one. I pray to Lord Vulog daily for its his namesake that I inherit. I intend to forge many friendships and maybe alliances in order to achieve my goals. That is to sit on the throne.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2021 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Madman Vulog

A Sentimental Value

Before I venture out, I look back at my home, former home now, and go through all my memories of the stead. One particular stood out, of the time when my Father was showing me a sword technique to help my balance before he went of with the generals armies. I run back to the home and burst in and search for my fathers sword. I find it where he always kept it after war time. This is my first time seeing the sword up close and noticing small red runes on the hilt. I don't recognize them but I think it'll be best to keep it hidden for now.

23rd Mar, 2021 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vulog the Madman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Not but a few hours into town I found my self at the tavern starving and damn near dying of thirst! Who knew it was going to be hot. I look around for an open seat and see an empty table and decide to sit down there, passing the barmaid on the way to have her fetch me some meat and drink. As she brings my meal over a man gets up abruptly when she passes him and knocks all of her tray to the ground. He say " you'll not be serving anything to that freak." he said clearly referring to my size and being a draconian. I watch what would have been my first cup of ale flow across the floor. Before I could even stand up and defend my honor as my father taught me to do, A man in military dress launches into the drunkard slamming him into the wall knocking him unconscious. The military man later to be known as Seraton, then introduced himself as an old friend of my fathers.... I was in shock to hear someone speak of him. He went on to tell me he'd be looking out for me from time to time, said it was repaying a debt to my dad. Regardless of his introduction and familiarity with my father I was still keeping my guard up, just felt like the right thing to do....

23rd Mar, 2021 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Madman Vulog

No one shall lay low Vulog the Madman. I, Vulog, have died but am alive again! I had calling but lost sight of it. For the 1st time I suffereth a final fate within this fumes of fancy.

23rd Mar, 2021 - 4:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Madman Vulog

Breath of life comes to Vulog the Madman. My quest shall continue despite my 2nd demise, no one shall keep me below.

23rd Mar, 2021 - 4:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vulog the Madman

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2021 - 4:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vulog Madman

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

23rd Mar, 2021 - 4:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vulog Madman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No one shall lay low Vulog the Madman. I, Vulog, liveth for the 3rd version of mine wonder-struck self. Change the objective and I shall changeth the outcome.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vulog the Madman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,