Fenris the Radical

Fenris Radical - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Apr, 2021 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1320 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Apr, 2021 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris the Radical

I am Fenris, the Radical. I have been called so jokingly at first, for my strong belief in fairness and equality even in face of so called 'hard truths' on how the world works. I have embraced that title and made it my own.

I am no stranger prejudice myself, my father a Human, my mother an Elf. I have learned the best and the worst of each.

My hair is long and white, my eyes deep forest green. My skin is the blend of my fathers' ivory and my mothers' ebony.

I spent most of my upbringing in the wilderness, seating and listening to the wisdom the natural world had to offer. As such I often have a rough look to me, but my elvish features do soften my looks. I have an interest in natural magic and lore, as well as in learning.

It is my strongest wish to fight for a fairer and just world and that is the path I set myself towards.

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2021 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Radical Fenris

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Fenris will abide there.

9th Apr, 2021 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris the Radical Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value

There was not much I wanted to bring with me, my memories were enough on itself. They are also very light. But one thing I had to keep - my mother's ring. It is a rather plain silver ring, except for engravings I do not know the meaning of. She told me she would tell me one day, but now it's too late. I believe it holds some truth about my heritage and I hope to find out some day.

ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Radical Fenris

Advisor Description

I had just arrived to The Town. I had never been anywhere bigger than my family's estate, let alone the bigger city of the region. As I arrived at sundown I felt overwhelmed at number of people, paved roads and brick houses. I missed the earth and the trees and the rivers. My head was dizzy and I sat by the fountain. It was then I saw her.

She was sitting across the fountain from me. When she got there, I do not know but her eyes were locked on mine and her mouth had a smirk on it.

'New around here?' was all she said. Her voice was soothing and kind. I said yes, that was the case and told her my story. She stared at me for a few minutes and stood up. 'Come, Fenris' Let me show ye something'

I followed her through some back alleys and up a high deserted tower on the edges of the city. The moon was high now in the sky.

'Look below you. The Town is a big place and many of the souls down there felt the same as you.'

She looked back at me.

'I was once one of those souls and when I saw you earlier I recognised a lot of myself in you'

I said nothing, simply looked over the rooftops before me and pondered her words.

'My name is Ferya, Fenris. I don't know what it is by I do feel a certain kinship with you. That is not a common thing in my line of work I have to say. Come see me whenever you need something and I will always help you.'

She smiled again. ' I will find you' And then she was gone. It was only later I found out what her work was and I understood how she knew so many things.

ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Radical Fenris

Deity of Fenris

Gaia is the Goddess of the Earth, of Life and of Everything. She is the depth of the ocean and the peak of a mountain, the gentleness of the creek and the eye of the storm. She is kind, but just. Gentle, but fierce in protection of her children.

9th Apr, 2021 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris the Radical

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Your beauty is matched by no one,
Lady fluke, how you taketh one's breath away.
Your hair like the golden sun
On a bright summer's day.
Your eyes a deep ocean blue
They hold within them all that is True.
Your bright red lips are soft like silk,
There truly is no other of your ilk.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Apr, 2021 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris Radical

I, Fenris am proficient in the Skill known as Elven Sensuality.

9th Apr, 2021 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris Radical Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Fenris

Her hair was long and red as autumn leaves, her skin had a its own glow. But it was her eyes that caught me. They were the colour of a deepest ocean or of a stormy sky, in colour and intensity. You could see she was a fighter, one who had seen her share of adventures and gave little thought to other's expectations of herself.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Fenris the Radical

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,