Vashley the Mystic

Vashley Mystic - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Apr, 2021 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1321 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Apr, 2021 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vashley the Mystic

I go by Vashley, I am a mystic of sorts. At the age of 16 human year I ventured out of my home in search of fame and glory. I am of a modest build, no taller than a young sapling. Weighing in around 170 lbs I consider myself of the more fitter in the realm.
I plan to take control of this kingdom through precise trade and management tactics. I will make enemies on the way but I have prepared for this my whole life up to this point. There is no turning away from destiny.

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2021 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Mystic Vashley

A Sentimental Value

As I was leaving my home my Mother slipped me her ring.
"Keep this with you always to remember home." she said.
I told her I wouldn't need anything to remind me but she insisted. I promised to keep the ring close at all times. I check my bag one final time before I depart and say my goodbyes.
The world awaits.

11th Apr, 2021 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vashley the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I arrived in The Town after the job hungry and tired, but with my mind still on my main goal ALWAYS. I know there is nothing to be done with little sleep and an empty stomach, so I head towards the Inn. I open the door and just as I do the smell of a feast hits my nostrils. I immediately sit down and order food and drink. While I ate and drank I was also checking out the residence, their demeanor, personality, temperament, anything I could get from a basic lookover.
Most Townfolk, if not all, were just your average run of the mill people. I was looking for someone particularly special, and alas, I did find them. I saw Cecilia sitting at a table with a friend arguing. Once I saw her friend storm off and leave I walked over to her.
"Everything alright miss?" I said with the most soft comforting voice I could muster. She looked up at me and pause for a moment before saying, "Can I help you young man?"
I said I didn't know yet and then I sat down and asked her opinions on the realm. She did seem to share my vision of the kingdom, yet she was frustrated with the current state. I later fond out that that is what her and her friend were arguing over.
i am confident that this woman will be a great asset to me moving forward so I loosely explain my dream and how I plan to accomplish it.
"Young man not many men twice your age have the ambition and mindset of such goals! I must leave now but I will be in touch soon!"
With this my first step to conquering the top of the world is comleted.

11th Apr, 2021 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Mystic Vashley

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

When I think of pure beauty I think of but one
With golden hair as vibrant as the Sun
Her blue eyes pierce Her red lips purse
For some its a blessing to others a Curse
For Her it is but a leaf in the wind
As with her it will never end.

11th Apr, 2021 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Mystic Vashley

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Vashley the Mystic".

11th Apr, 2021 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vashley the Mystic

Deity of Vashley

The Goddess that I hold most high is Goddess Aela of The Free Will. I see no better way to live your life than to be guided by your heart and head. Once I get my finances in order I believe 5-10% of my gold will be a worthy offering. May She watch over and protect me in all I do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2021 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vashley Mystic

Worship of Aela

I WIll become king. I WILL become the strongest. I feel that my progress is too slow. I need to find a way to accelerate my growth. I should pick up some more assignments for some gold so I can get better gear. It's a dangerous wide world and I need to be prepared for it.

11th Apr, 2021 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vashley Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I have defeated a Skeleton Knight. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Vashley the Mystic.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Vashley the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,