Vashley the Mystic - Page 4 of 5

Meeting the townsfolk Meeting the townsfolk - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Apr, 2021 - 11:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1321 Medieval Text Adventure
12th Apr, 2021 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vashley the Mystic - Page 4

Vashley the Mystic is raised. This be a mass escape into fantasy, for who knew that it would take mine 6th resuscitation to be surprised.

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2021 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Mystic Vashley

Vashley the Mystic is raised. It may be the 7th time, but I shall conquer this quest even if it be the one hundredth time!

12th Apr, 2021 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vashley the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Jalal the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Vashley

Jalal is a stout man towering high above myself. I'm all to aware of my weaknesses in combat, so until I am sufficient to go it all alone I thought I should hire someone to come along. However when I first met jalal that was not in the forefront of my mind at all, in fact, this was not long after my conversation with cecilia, my advisor. I saw him tossing around a mountain man outside the tavern and decided to stop and talk to him.
" Coin and wine, and you've got a deal" he says.

13th Apr, 2021 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Page 4 Mystic Vashley

No one shall lay low Vashley the Mystic. Mine astonished 8th awakening. Was it a wishful thinking. I need to changeth mine end in view.

13th Apr, 2021 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Mystic Vashley

First time in the Town

The First Time in Town I knew exactly where to go. The Tavern! The work I could find there would serve my cause for a long while before I would have to move on to a more profitable area. I'll never forget.

13th Apr, 2021 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vashley the Mystic

Message to Advisor

I have done my best to further my cause. Some avenues have been in vain but alas my luck will turn I just know it. I have a destiny to fulfill and BY THE GODDESS AELA I will do it. I look forward to your further wisdom.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2021 - 3:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vashley Mystic - Page 4

This day I made myself and my Kindred proud and I am now at a Clan Level of 1.

13th Apr, 2021 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vashley Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Meeting the townsfolk

Meeting the townsfolk has been very advantageous for me so far. I've completed some simple assignments while steering clear of a few for I have yet to be skilled enough to complete them. There are many resources in the town that I look forward to utilizing.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Vashley the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,