Darius the Prince

Darius Prince - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Apr, 2021 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1323 Medieval Text Adventure
12th Apr, 2021 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tombuku
(+)

Darius the Prince

I, am Darius. I was given this name because my name mean glory. I am at the age of 17.8 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Prince because my charming personality.

I was born an Easterner because my parents were Humankind.

I stand five feet four inches tall with a skinny body. I have black hair with small blue eyes. My brown skin and a plain appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows Bard. I want to [goals,aspirations] by first starting a trade in tavern or doing job. I generally view alliances as advantage.

I intend to do an adventure in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that
I am ambitious. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2021 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tombuku
(+)

Prince Darius

A Sentimental Value

The luxurious ring that my father gave to my mother and my mother gave me that ring that I will always protect with all my heart as a symbol of protection from both of them for me and which will always remind me of both of them.

12th Apr, 2021 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tombuku
(+)

Darius the Prince Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Darius the Prince is raised. I, Darius, have died but am alive again! No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 1st time to continue this adventure.

13th Apr, 2021 - 7:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tombuku
(+)

Prince Darius

Breath of life comes to Darius the Prince. It is mine downfalls that caused mine 2nd demise within this dungeon of fears. What calling do I need?

14th Apr, 2021 - 5:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tombuku
(+)

Prince Darius

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

14th Apr, 2021 - 5:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tombuku
(+)

Darius the Prince

The Resurrection of Darius the Prince. Mine astonished 3rd awakening. Was it a reality of tears. I need to changeth mine calling.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2021 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tombuku
(+)

Darius Prince

The Resurrection of Darius the Prince. I had end purpose but lost sight of it. For the 4th time I suffereth a final fate within this fantasy world.

14th Apr, 2021 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Tombuku
(+)

Darius Prince Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Advisor Description

I was in tavern when I met Evelyn on afternoon she dressed in white dress,I was cordial Evelyn very friendly toward Darius,he fell no harm he even trust Evelyn I think this will going to be good on both off us,Evelyn tends to believe in darius pure heart and see no bad intensive in him.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Darius the Prince

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,