Llenrith the Wanderer

Llenrith Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Apr, 2021 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1322 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Apr, 2021 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Llenrith the Wanderer

I am Llenrith, the Wanderer, and I am a half-blood.

My father was a Men, busy with human matters most of the time. My mother a Dark Elf, unlike any other from what I'm told. I was mostly raised by her. She always looked out for me and so I always followed her advise. Not out of respect for her authority but respect for her wisdom and kindness. She is the reason I am who I am today and why I am ready to make my own path.

I am tall and lean, as elf tend to be, but with slightly broader shoulders and chest. My skin, while darker than many humans, is that of a Dark Elf. However, it has kept the slight moonshine glow to it that my mother had as well. My hair is long and white and my eyes the colour of amber and topaz.

I am know as the Wanderer, as that was what I mostly did in my free time - roam the wilderness around our house, sit by a creek listening to the voices of nature for hours on end.

It is now time to roam further a field. There is nothing left for me behind and I believe my mother has told me all that she could. I am no stranger to prejudice, as I belong to neither human or elf realm, but I do believe a fairer world can be achieved. That is my goal and one day I will achieve it.

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2021 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Wanderer Llenrith

A Sentimental Value

I did not take much with me. I didn't need much. The one thing I did not leave behind though was my mother's ring - a plain silver ring with some small carvings I do not recognised. My mother never told me about them, but she wore this ring all her life and I believe it may hold some clue to her past.

11th Apr, 2021 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Llenrith the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

As soon as I had arrived in The Town, the most unexpected encounter happened. I was wondering the streets, trying to know the place, when a shadow moved behind me. When I turned no one was there, but a peal of laughter broke the night. Out of the darkness, a woman came.

'New around these parts, aren't ye?'

I was a bit taken a back and must have mumbled something. She smiled.

'We have all been there. You know, I there is something about you, as if we were supposed to meet.' I said nothing, but strangely also felt an unusual kinship with this stranger.

'Come with me, I'll show you where I make my living and we can learn each other's story.'

11th Apr, 2021 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Wanderer Llenrith

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Llenrith the Wanderer".

14th Apr, 2021 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Wanderer Llenrith

Life in the real world turned out more taxing than I expected. I spend my childhood looking up to my mother's advise, believing it would give me the strength to face all my obstacles. Yet, a mere few weeks in The Town I have accomplished little but get drunk and roam the city. I have gotten into brawls i am not proud of and cannot even remember them but for the soreness the day after. I feel i have let my mother down and cannot carry her wishes for me forward. As such, i shall leave to become a wandered again and hopefully find better luck beyond the borders of the kingdom. At the very least, even if Death catches up with me, I shall feel i tried the last thing i am able to.

> TOPIC: Llenrith the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,