Tombuku Introduction

Tombuku Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Apr, 2021 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2021 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 28
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.7%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: none

Tombuku Introduction

I'm from Indonesia in Southeast Asia and I still a high school students,I like the idea and concept about this game and I want to play game like this.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Apr, 2021 - 6:50pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2021 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Introduction Tombuku

Welcome. Keep in mind, this Text Role-playing Game has certain parts that should be written in clear, well articulated English. Thy writings need not be perfect, however ye should be above reproach on basic grammar. Therefore, this mature minded game will require careful reading of both the rules of play and background story so thy Character canst survive. Indeed, this is more than a mere game, it is like reading a myerty novel and ye will be the protagonist. Ready to being? Then start with the Player's Manual: Rules & Start in its entirety.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2021 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Tombuku Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Tombuku. To submit a proper character please follow the instructions. Do not put the words in between the brackets like this "[ word ]"

> TOPIC: Tombuku Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,