Fenris the Wanderer - Page 13 of 24

A Chaotic Warrior looks strange when motionless - Page 13 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Apr, 2021 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 24 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (24) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1324 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Apr, 2021 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris the Wanderer - Page 13

I have defeated a Dark Knight. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Fenris the Wanderer.

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2021 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Wanderer Fenris

I, Fenris, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 9 among my fellow men.

18th Apr, 2021 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Fenris the Wanderer, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a stone abode to call my own.

18th Apr, 2021 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Page 13 Wanderer Fenris

I be the proud owner of a new elegant abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

18th Apr, 2021 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Wanderer Fenris

Relation Description

I had taken a solitary table in the corner and was simply drinking after a long day, taking in the early evening atmosphere of the Tavern. She had my attention the moment she got through the doors. Her laughter echoed through the walls as she talked with her party, drowning every other noise. You could tell she was an adventurer as well, and a seasoned one. Her hair was red and tied up at the top, showing the shaved sides of her head - it was a practical cut, yet elegant. Practical, yet elegant. Yes, that just bout described her. Her armour was leather, but thoroughly adorned. She carried herself with a strength and confidence I have not seen in many. Her eyes met mine for a brief second, as their deep green examined the room. She smiled and I smiled back. And then she carried on and found a table with her party. Lianne, was the name one of her men called her. I watched her a bit, as while I felt a strong attraction to her, there was something else about her I couldn't quite grasp yet. As I watched her won her fifth challenged against yet another over confident, it hit me. She was half-elf such as me, but she was very good at hiding it, possibly magic. The only reason I saw past her charm, I believe, was our shared heritage. I knew in that moment I had to meet her.

18th Apr, 2021 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris the Wanderer

Mim the Veteran joins the Adventure Party of Fenris

She was a tough one. You could see so at first sight. Light Armour that allowed her to move almost like dancing, evading blow with ease while counter attacking. She was a master at dual sword wielding, a rather unusual technique. I was enthralled by her technique. I knew she was going to be of help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2021 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris Wanderer - Page 13

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Ground Crawler. The Ground Crawler attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Ground Crawler. Like my story?

18th Apr, 2021 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Fenris Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 13

A Chaotic Warrior looks strange when motionless on the ground.

> TOPIC: Fenris the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,