Vantes the Explorer

Vantes Explorer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Apr, 2021 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1326 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Apr, 2021 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vantes the Explorer

I go by Vantes. I think my parents just drew straws to pick it. Regardless I am 16 human years old and I'm about to make my path to the throne and glory. They call me explorer dure to my naturally curious personality.
I come from Draconian blood. I stand 7 feet tall with a tough body. My hair is black to match my skin. I have been told I have a very plain look for a draconian. I hope that will help me blend into town until I can really try and make a name for myself.
I see myself leaning more towards a magic user but I should not neglect the sword. I'm going to get a job first to Build up my gold before I make any drastic moves. Alliances will be welcome as long as they are beneficial.

I intend to Help all the citizens and towns folk with the problems all the way to the throne.

Onward to Glory.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2021 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Explorer Vantes

A Sentimental Value

Before I head off I feel the need to have a keepsake from home.
i go in and rummage around my parents old war chest that I always played in and grabbed the Flail.
this was my favorite to play with and now it will serve as protection on the road.

16th Apr, 2021 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vantes the Explorer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

16th Apr, 2021 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Explorer Vantes

Advisor Description

Sven was the first to acknowledge me when I arrived in town. He had just come back from a parol in llafair.
he advised me on the first moves to make in town such as find a abode and work.
He says he will come back and visit from time to time to check up on me so I have that to look forward to!

16th Apr, 2021 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Explorer Vantes

I, Vantes am now expertly skilled in Run.

16th Apr, 2021 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vantes the Explorer

One of my Skills is Climb and I am very proficient at it..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2021 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vantes Explorer

Let it be known that I, Vantes, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

16th Apr, 2021 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vladdadestro
(+)

Vantes Explorer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

While a Caveman may be difficult for some a Caveman is no match for me.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Vantes the Explorer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,