Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2003 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Marriages only last a year! What is the reason for that? Can
26th Feb, 2003 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez

Yes, she's considered one of the 50 most beautiful women in the world but what's wrong with her love life?.
In 1997, Jennifer Lopez married model Ojani Noa, the marriage lasted only a year, after this Jen met the backup dancer and choreographer of one of her music videos, Chris Judd and married him in 2001. Without being divorced yet, the romours spread that Lopez cheated on Judd with actor Ben Affleck. The couple started the process of divorce and they recently finished it in January 2003. Let's mention that Ben Affleck and Lopez are 'engaged' since last November. Now, how they can be engaged when she still at that time being legally married? :smile.gif Anyway, if the predictions are good, then when Ben Affleck and her get married we have to wait a year after J. Lopez look again to find a new love....:smile.gif

user posted image

A: Jennifer Lopez with recent ex-husband Chris Judd

B: Jennifer Lopez with fiance Ben Affleck

C: Jennifer Lopez with first husband Ojani Noa

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2003 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Lopez Jennifer

I believe most people in this position of popularity cannot handle their lives and they marry just for a 'quick' comfort. They do not have the 'freedom' of you or me to look and date without cameras and people following you. I feel sorry for them in a way because a lot of them are very lonely people.

3rd Jul, 2003 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez Sports & Fashion Music Movies

J. Lo accuses former manager of fraud

From CNN:

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Many credit Jennifer Lopez's former manager, Benny Medina, with helping turn her into a one-name showbiz commodity, but now J. Lo wants to know exactly how he operated.

Attorneys representing the singer-actress and her production company, Nuyorican Productions, filed a petition Wednesday with California's Labor Standards Enforcement Department in San Francisco, accusing Medina of fraud and asking a judge to open the accounting books of the man many credit with her superstar status....

https://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/...ourt/index.html

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2003 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez
A Friend

Lopez Jennifer

Jennifer needs to find someone that she is going to want to settle down with for the rest of her life.  But her past track record isn't making her latest husband-to-be Ben Afleck to look to promising that it will last over a year.  It seems that some famous people just settle down to have at least one 'normal' thing in their life.  So that, they can retreat from the public eye to some kind of 'normal' exsistence away from the public eye, and all the crazy work schedules they keep.

18th Jul, 2003 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Lopez Jennifer

:spock: Yeah, yeah, uh huh, uh huh... where have I heard this song before?

J. LO: I'M 'A VERY FAITHFUL PERSON'

user posted image
Actress Jennifer Lopez made friends with fiance Ben Affleck in 2001 but said
she never slept with him until after she separated from her then-husband,
dancer Cris Judd.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/...reut/index.html

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2003 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez
A Friend

Jennifer Lopez

I heard on the entertainment segment on the local news that if Ben Affleck calls off their wedding, Affleck is to give all of his money that he makes off of the movie they star in together 'Gigli' to Jennifer.  

Hmm, sounds like Jennifer is having doubts on whether or not Affleck is going to actually marry her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2003 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez

Well, he's really stupid if he made some kind of arragement in the first place. She definetly have a problem, she is marrying all these men NOT for love because if there is love why the need to have all these stupid contracts and stuff? :smile.gif

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2003 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Jennifer Lopez
A Friend

Jennifer Lopez Movies Music Fashion & Sports

This is true, LDS.  I think that many of the celebrities marry for convience and not for love.  Because it sounds like a good idea and the public seems to like them being together.  It's too bad that Jennifer to feels that insecure about her relatiionship with Ben to make him give over his earnings from their movie if they split.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Jennifer Lopez

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,