Amelia the Dragon

Amelia Dragon - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Apr, 2021 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1330 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Apr, 2021 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Amelia
(+)

Amelia the Dragon

I, am Amelia. I was given this name because This was the name of my Grandmother a well respected merchant. I am at the age of 1.1 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Dragon because my stature and glare are as imposing as a Dragon.

I was born a Draconian because my parents were My father was a human and my mother may she rest in peace was a Draconian aswell.

I stand 6 feet tall with a Athletic body. I have Long Braided black hair with Big Green eyes. My Pale skin and a Gothic appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters. I want to lead a mercenary company by first starting a trade in being a Soldier or doing Sell sword work. I generally view alliances as Both Useful and Preferred to war.

I intend to do Gain the favor of the nobility on common folk in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that Over many parts of my body I have black scales Thus, I now start this path towards Life.

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2021 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Amelia
(+)

Dragon Amelia

A Sentimental Value

After searching My childhood home briefly I decided to take my fathers old broadsword not only does this broadsword have our family crest on its hilt. When I was a young child my father would tell me stories of old knights keeping a sword as a reminder of victories past.

26th Apr, 2021 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Amelia
(+)

Amelia the Dragon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

As I was walking down the main street a Short Portly Man in Extravagant Clothing came up to me and Politely introduced himself as Rodrick A friend of my fathers and said he was asked to watch over me. This Unnerved me slightly as I thought I had known all of my fathers friends though Rodrick seemed like a Decent Fellow the fact that I was being watched without my notice Bothered me Quite a bit. Over all Rodrick's council would be appreciated in my endeavor To Become the Ruler of Kings.

26th Apr, 2021 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Amelia
(+)

Dragon Amelia

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

> TOPIC: Amelia the Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,