Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1329 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Apr, 2021 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chris
(+)

Marcus the King

I,am Marcus. I am 16 and I am going to become the king of this country and whoever thinks that I can't achieve that can challenge me and see if I am capable or not.

I am 6 feet tall and I have a muscular body. I have blond hair and blue eyes. I am a white and I have a comely appearance.

I am a warrior but I also see diplomacy as a necessary tool to achieve my goal.Thus, I know that alliances are essential if I want to rule this kingdom.

I intend to stop the fighting inside the kingdom and take over as a king. Then I would bring all the kingdoms together and become the supreme ruler.

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2021 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chris
(+)

King Marcus

A Sentimental Value

I did not wanted to leave my home before taking something with me which would remind me of my father, I searched the whole house and in a room I came upon a flail which belonged to my father. I took it as one of my weapon so at the time of danger, I could protect myself with it as well as it would also help me remember how great a warrior my father is and how I must not lose hope no matter how much despair I am in.

25th Apr, 2021 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chris
(+)

Marcus the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I was strolling through the town when I sensed someone who was following me. I started changing directions to see if I was just imagining things or were there really someone who was following me. It turned out, I was right and a person who was wearing a cloak was indeed following me. When I uncovered that person, I saw it was a beautiful girl with clothes which looked like royality. I asked her why she was following me and she said that she owed a great deal to my mother and before she died, she asked her to help me.I thought about for a moment and then decided that it would be really useful if I got someone who could advice me on city politics and other matters when I didn't knew about yet. So I told her that she can help me. Although she said that she came to advice me, I felt that she doesn't quite believe that I can become the ruler of the kingdom.

25th Apr, 2021 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chris
(+)

King Marcus

Jessica the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Marcus

She is aggressive! That's the word. She has tho fiery grey eyes. I haven't met anyone like her. She is an expert in swordsmanship and I couldn't even compete with her. Soon we will be going on quests and I hope that she will be very useful.

25th Apr, 2021 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chris
(+)

King Marcus

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

25th Apr, 2021 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chris
(+)

Marcus the King

While a Bat Swarm may be difficult for some a Bat Swarm is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2021 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chris
(+)

Marcus King

I, Marcus the King, was attacked by a Cat and was victorious in combat.

25th Apr, 2021 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chris
(+)

Marcus King Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Marcus, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Marcus the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,