Replayuk Introduction

Replayuk Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st May, 2021 - 6:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2021 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 55.20 FP
Charm: none

Replayuk Introduction

Well I run a forum called smf and i`m here to see if I can get a theme created by these guy`s as I`ve seen a theme they have created and it looks great so lets see how this goes,

*smile*.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Apr, 2021 - 9:20pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2021 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Replayuk

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it. We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2021 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Replayuk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Replayuk! Did you join to discuss SMF / themes or to get in touch with JB to create a theme for you?

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2021 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

Introduction Replayuk

To be honest i`ve just seen a theme on a site that points to this site so that's why i`m here to get a price to make or create a theme tbh,.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Apr, 2021 - 9:20pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2021 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Replayuk

Greets. I create SMF Custom Themes. Which site pointed you to here? If you will like a quote please fill in our SMF Custom Theme Quote form which will give us an idea of what you need. I will respond via Email but feel free to continue any Discussion you like in this Community as we have an SMF section: Unofficial SMF® Tips that covers up to SMF 2.0.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2021 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

Replayuk Introduction

The link to here is at the bottom of gatewaytoairguns

I really like how the theme was done and wondered how much it would cost to create a theme like gatewaytoairguns for our site we are running 2.0.17 at the moment.

Our site is also a airgun site

*smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Replayuk on 29th Apr, 2021 - 4:25pm

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2021 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Replayuk Introduction

How long have you been a member there? The theme has changed many times since the site first started.

By the way, I just happened to see this Reply. I did not get a SMF quote form submission from you so I just sent an Email and we can continue there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st May, 2021 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

Replayuk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Ah so the email was from you sorry I didn`t reply because I didn`t know who it was from even though it had your name,

I`ll only be wanting this theme done in the end of this month so I don't know if I should wait a little and then get the quote from you,

*smile*

Thankyou for the email JB.

Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Replayuk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,