Meat Eaters vs Vegans In Debate

Meat Eaters Vegans Debate - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Apr, 2021 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th Apr, 2021 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Meat Eaters vs Vegans In Debate

So someone invites me to a group for Discussion and the headline of the group says it caters for honest, friendly and useful debate between meat eaters and vegans. Yet it seemed to be a pit to allow meat eaters to simply troll vegans with whimsical and nonsensical statements and net talk. I think this is where people do not understand the difference between debate and just being silly. It is one of the reasons I built this Community.... To have constructive Discussion… something I see little of in social media. This is what I said: As a parent of 3 children on the spectrum I only have enough time for the headline which states, "Friendly Useful Debates". I never expect everyone to agree but again it should be done as "Friendly" and "Useful". There is a difference between debating a topic and attacking the intelligence of a person. There is nothing friendly nor useful about it.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Meat Eaters vs Vegans In Debate

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,