Odieus Introduction

Odieus Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st May, 2021 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st May, 2021 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Odieus Introduction
A Friend

Odieus Introduction

I'm from Denmark, and currently I'm taking some sabbatical years before I continue with an higher education.
I enjoy several different things in life like music which also takes up a lot of my free time. I also enjoy tabletop games, especially Gloomhaven. I've never had any other experiences with Role-playing Game's but they've always quite intrigued me, particualy Dungeons & Dragons.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2021 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Odieus

Welcome adventurer. The current Role-playing Game in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a custom text based Role-playing Game and while similar to Dungeons & Dragons it is not Dungeons & Dragons. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging as a text Role-playing Game. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

> TOPIC: Odieus Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,