Farnsworth the Prodigy

Farnsworth Prodigy - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th May, 2021 - 10:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1334 Medieval Text Adventure
13th May, 2021 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kirito
(+)

Farnsworth the Prodigy

My name is Farnsworth. I am known as the Prodigy by many. I am the smartest in my village, but I expect that there will be other people who will be smarter than me outside of the village. When I was sixteen, I set off on an adventure with my friend, Ben to become the next Ruler of Kings. I was a boy who was known throughout the village, as my father was the mayor. All the kids in the village wanted to be my friend to help their parents gain favors from my father. It was only Ben, who didn't approach me and only talked to me when I approached him. We quickly became friends and, as I mentioned earlier, began this journey together.
I am a human, as my parents were both humans.
I am quite tall, 6 feet and I have a fit body, but not too muscular. I have black hair with green eyes. I have tan skin, which makes me unique since the village I come from seldom has people with tan skin. I have wished to be a combat wizard since I was young, so I will focus on being a magic user, while also practicing physical skills. I wish to improve my reputation through helping others to gain favors, which I can use to gain power. I would only hurt or kill others when they make moves on me or my loved ones. My final goal is to become known throughout the land and be treated by others as a hero.
I intend to make connections and form truces and alliances to become the next Ruler of Kings. You should know that I am inclined to be a good person and will treat my subjects with benevolence when I become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards glory!

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2021 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kirito
(+)

Prodigy Farnsworth

A Sentimental Value

As I prepared to leave the home I have lived in for 16 years, I remembered about that ring my mother gave me when on the night of that banquet, just hours before her death. It was a plain and simple ring, but she told me that it was a family keepsake, given from the 12th Ruler of Kings to my great- great grandfather. It was given to our family because of what my great- great grandfather did during the Great War. He was a war hero. That ring was one of the reasons why my father became the mayor of that village and if I kept it with me, It could have some use to me. In the larger cities, I could probably use the ring as a pass to get some privileges royals have. As I searched the entirety of the house, finally in my room I found the ring. It was kept in a engraved wooden box padded with red velvet. When I saw that box, it reminded me of my mother, who I still miss terribly. Putting it into my pack, I said a final goodbye to the house, closed the gates, and set out on the journey that would bring me glory!

14th May, 2021 - 7:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kirito
(+)

Farnsworth the Prodigy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Farnsworth the Prodigy Lives! I, Farnsworth, have died but am alive again! I awoke again for the 1st time. I am amazed by it. I felt like it was a dark vision. I shall cause for better.

14th May, 2021 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kirito
(+)

Prodigy Farnsworth

Advisor Description

I met Thordun at the Town's Tavern. It was dusk and he was dressed in a suit of armor, drinking some ale. He was constantly sneaking glances at me, hoping I didn't notice. Of course, I noticed and approached him, feeling that he was the one that was watching over me since I entered the Town. Confronting him, he admitted that he was sent by my father to watch over me. He was a veteran in the army, and was a friend of my father. They served in the army together and stayed in touch after the war, when my father become the mayor of that town I came from. It was quite awkward realizing that there was someone secretly watching me, but I was thankful that there was someone that I could rely on in the Town. I would only ask for Thordun's help when I have no way out, and not ask him for help with something I can do myself. I think that Thordun wants me to grow as a leader and a fighter to one day become the Ruler of Kings. So, our priorities do not clash, which is very beneficial towards me.

> TOPIC: Farnsworth the Prodigy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,