Does the US Military Suck? - Page 6 of 7

The military sucks because all they care about - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Apr, 2013 - 9:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Being in Military SucksSeems like everyone has a difference of opinion. Some complain about very low wages and military families that have to live on only the most basic items. What is your view?
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2012 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Does the US Military Suck? - Page 6

Name: MV

Comments: The military ruins lives. It doesn't care if you have some one suitable to watch over your family if you are away because you get deployed to another country. They don't give a darn about whether or not you are in a divorce due to the military and you have court dates pending. Whether or not its your time to deploy or someone else's. It seems to be the luck of the draw. If you are in the military you are putting your job before your family if you have a family you do not belong in the military and your being selfish for putting your family through you not being there for [many] years etc.

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2012 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Suck Military US Does

So you're basically saying that if you want to be in the military you should be single with no attachments? Isn't that the kind of guys that sign up anyways unless they were drafted in.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2012 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Does the US Military Suck? History & Civil Business Politics

Which institutions do Americans trust most?

Gallup's latest poll showing which institutions Americans trust most are not that surprising - Congress comes in dead last, while the military comes in first by a mile. So it should also not come as a surprise to see which institutions radical leftists are trying to discredit the most. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 28th May, 2012 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Suck Military US Does

Name: Jethro

Comments: the reason the military sucks is called the truth. The military uses psychology to get the men and woman to join their cause if it's good or bad. First off they go to high school to recruit teenagers. Teenagers are scientifically proven to show they don't think down the road of long term because their brains arent developed for it yet. The teenagers joins mostly because they don't know anything else to do and when they enter training the military wants their brains to be metaphorical clay that they can morph into anything they want. The military wants to morph a teenagers mind into a killing robot that takes orders without asking because you'll think it is

international QUOTE
for the good of the nation
even if it isn't. The military doesnt care about each individual soldier, because each soldier is a pawn and is disposable to the military. I have nothing against the men and woman that serve this country I have a problem with the corrupt military of this government

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2012 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Suck Military US Does

Name: Cincyred

Comments: HA! the day I let an USAF veteran tell me the military isn't so bad, is the day we find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The USAF living quarters are like top of the line dorms and it's also mandatory get your own room, I've been in 5 years and still as a grown adult the entire time never had my own room, I also live in Barracks that were built in 1944! I remember going to the chow halls on Air Force bases, they served steak and lobster, while on the same day the Army base was serving slop meat, and so called veggies. You also get sub-standard pay, an extra $350 a month if your in the Air Force and live on an army post....HA! The Air Force thinks their stuff smells like roses....which is probably why your "Experience" was so great. I on the other hand agree with the original poster, all said was true. If I was to ever ask about the "Military experience" it would not include input from anyone in the USAF or an officer of any branch let alone an officer in the USAF... By the way I'm an 11C grunt, good job USAF! keep fighting wars from the war room with remote controls!

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2012 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Does the US Military Suck?

Name: Josh

Comments: Its more the people that make the army suck. First off the majority of soldiers are full of themselves, have no respect (except for other military) and think that when they put on that uniform they are elite in every way...but cant run a mile in under 5:00 and probably have an average IQ of 60.
I have to work with these [..] everyday and would have to say that there actions give the US a bad name.
Don't let people tell you that military service is the only way to serve your country. Id have to say being an educated, healthy, respectful civilian citizen is far better a service for our country than being a unhealthy, dumb, gun toting military grunt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2013 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Does US Military Suck - Page 6

Outcry erupts over 1% pay raise proposed for military

A plan to limit troop pay raises to 1% in 2014 sparked an outcry among military families. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2013 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Does the US Military Suck?
A Friend

Does US Military Suck Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

The military sucks because all they care about is what you have done for them lately and in front of their eyes. They don't care about veterans, only current soldiers.

Note that the military can suck, but that doesn't mean that all or even any soldiers suck. Soldiers are people and, as people, may or may not suck individually.

The military sucks because it uses you and throws you out. Anything it does for you is because it was forced on them by politicians who might actually represent people who do care about soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Does the US Military Suck?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,