Taalen Introduction

Taalen Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th May, 2021 - 4:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th May, 2021 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Taalen Introduction
A Friend

Taalen Introduction

Hello all. I am looking forward to checking out all that this site has to offer. I am a 50+ year old male; retired US Air Force veteran. I've been interested in gaming since childhood, and played my first Dungeons-n-Dragons game in 1980. Throughout my life I have gravitated to become a hobby programmer and game designer, and have even attempted to write my first fantasy novel, which still needs lots of work. I'm hoping to get some feedback and/or collaborative help in finishing the novel, and will not be looking to put it up for sale when/if finished, as I've never been one to be all about the money. I simply enjoy the journeys my creativity takes me on, and I enjoy sharing with and encouraging creativity in others.

A little side note: The name I have used for this account, was the name of that first Dungeons & Dragons character I created back in 1980. A Paladin [By The Way]. All my life, when playing video games, 99% of the time I name my game characters 'Taalen'. That's 40 years of Taalen; If that's not giving a character life, I don't know what is. *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2021 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Introduction Taalen

Welcome adventurer. The current Role-playing Game in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a custom text based Role-playing Game and while similar to Dungeons & Dragons it is an independent and self-regulating role-playing system. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging as a text Role-playing Game. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

> TOPIC: Taalen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,