Church Of Scientology Trinidad And Tobago

Church Scientology Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th May, 2021 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

9th Aug, 2013 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Church Of Scientology Trinidad And Tobago

We have a whole bunch and variety of Churches in Trinidad including Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons. I was wondering, do the Church of Scientology has a presence in Trinidad and Tobago? I was able to find a lot of locations in South America and also in Puerto Rico but didn't see any other location in the Caribbean.

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2013 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Scientology Church

I don't think there are some sort of headquarters in Trinidad but I know there is a Scientology cruise ship going around the Caribbean, not sure what they do but perhaps they do some courses while on the cruise, not really sure.

8th May, 2021 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Church Of Scientology Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

They have a branch of their church in Port of Spain. I think it is on Richmond St. It is a small building and the sign at the front is also small almost like they do not want you to know it is there.

> TOPIC: Church Of Scientology Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,