Ellie Peacock Gets Blood Clot After First Dose Of The Covid-19 Vaccine

- Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th May, 2021 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Ellie Peacock Dies After First Dose Covid-19 Vaccine
Post Date: 17th May, 2021 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

18 year old suffers blood clots after COVID jab. A trainee nurse has been hospitalised with multiple blood clots weeks after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine, with her symptoms initially dismissed. Source 5q.

Ellie Peacock Gets Blood Clot After First Dose Of The Covid-19 Vaccine (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2021 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Vaccine Covid- The Dose First Clot Blood Peacock Ellie

This kind of news that makes people apprehensive to get the vaccine specially since she was still a teenager.

Post Date: 19th May, 2021 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ellie Peacock Gets Blood Clot After First Dose Of The Covid-19 Vaccine Health & Special Psychology

This is how bs spreads. First of all, she didn't die - thankfully. Secondly, other than speculations by the journalist there's no fact presented that the vaccine had anything to do with the blood clots. Thirdly what kind of health care is where for over a month, after several hospital visits they kept ruling out blood clots and she had to keep pressing the matter so they finally paid attention?

There should be some serious investigation into how highly trained doctors could miss that for over a month. Lame, really.

19th May, 2021 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Good catch Didonato. The News got it wrong with that headline so I just adjusted it. She did not die but could have died as blood clots are not something to take likely.

19th May, 2021 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

There are rare cases like this but you know the beautiful blond is the one that gets highlighted. What I want to know is why blood clots develop in some and not others. Maybe a per-existing condition that wasn't known?

Post Date: 19th May, 2021 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

She is certainly pretty. *smile*

As far as I know, this blood clots thing started by Merkel and Macron as a political nuance because the UK stopped being an EU puppy, and this particular vaccine is in large part was developed in Oxford. Since then, those two have changed their minds about the jab, but their loud propaganda already did the damage.
I and everyone I know received the very same vaccine. There have been about 37,000,000 people vaccinated. Fifty people who have received the vaccine died of blood clots related illness. That is about 0.00008% of the cases. A number like that is in no way proof that the two things are related. There is simply no evidence. The people that had blood clots more likely had the same chance of having them without getting the vaccine. It's called coincidence.
So sticking with the same odds, in addition, if those people wouldn't take the vaccine, they may still have had the blood clots chance plus the chance of getting infected and killed by covid.
Because of the (Negative) power of the media, blowing up some of that 0.00008% cases into an elephant, sending the AstraZeneca shares into a roller coaster ride makes me think if all that fuzz had more to do with manipulating the market than to any evidence.
Unfortunately, we live in a world where politics and money are still more powerful than science and facts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2021 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Ellie Peacock Blood Clot First Dose The Covid-19 Vaccine

Good points, however not everyone may be thinking about the odds like you. If 57 died then people see the possibility of being 58. There are vaccines that definitely do not agree with people so they get adverse effects. The worrying thing is there is little data about the cause of those effects so it is like playing the lottery no one wants to win.

> TOPIC: Ellie Peacock Gets Blood Clot After First Dose Of The Covid-19 Vaccine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,