How Can I Overcome My Fear Of Insects?

How Overcome Fear Insects - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Dec, 2022 - 9:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th May, 2021 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Name: PW

Comments: How can I get passed my fear of insects like roaches, bugs and other crawly things? When I see them it is like they have me dancing and I get as frightened as if it were a big dog attacking me.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2021 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Insects Fear Overcome I How

I am not a psychologist. If this is a genuine question then I do not like to make fun of people's fears. There is usually something traumatic in someone's life that brings on fear. It could be a person, a clown, a building or an insect… the point is we need to face the fear by studying it and learning why we fear them. Usually fear begins with a lack of knowledge about the thing we fear. Also in this case purposely looking for insects and studying them may help this, however if this is reaching the stage where you are unable to concentrate or become reactive to the sight of an insect then you should get the advice of a counselor.

28th Sep, 2021 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

How Can I Overcome My Fear Of Insects? Health & Special Psychology

You should study about what ever you are afraid of. That way you will be more prepared. Especially if an insect or a bug come to you you would know what to do. I am sorry that you are afraid.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Insects Fear Overcome I How

Entomophobia is the fear (Or phobia) of insects. It is among the most common phobias, and probably the most widespread animal phobia. The reactions of entomophobes often seem irrational even to the affected person himself.

> TOPIC: How Can I Overcome My Fear Of Insects?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,