Drakisnar Introduction

Drakisnar Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd May, 2021 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Drakisnar Introduction
A Friend

Drakisnar Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Drakisnar, I am 20 years old. I have been roleplaying since 2013, and I have recently been seeking a better experience after using different roleplay forums. I have joined RulerofKings in order to receive a genuinely authentic simulation of a medieval experience.
The life and times of medieval people, and specifically the nobility, intrigues me, so I look forward to (Hopefully) having enough free time, so that I can stick around and spend a fair bit of time expanding my character and posting on the forums, depending on when I see threads that are interesting.
Thank you for reading this wall of words, I hope it hasn't confused you or left you feeling underwhelmed. I am excited to see what RoK can offer a player such as myself.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Drakisnar

Welcome adventurer. The current Role-playing Game in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a custom text based Role-playing Game and while similar to Dungeons & Dragons it is an independent and self-regulating role-playing system. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging as a text Role-playing Game. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

> TOPIC: Drakisnar Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,