Aheawan the Madman

Aheawan Madman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd May, 2021 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1337 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Aheawan the Madman

My name is Aheawan, this is the name my dear mother gave me, because, in my earliest years my father had invested what little time he had into teaching me axe-play and sword-fighting; a daily practice which was inspired after my name, meaning "To cut". I am a half-Orc with 20 earthly years upon me, or 16 mortal years, according to the years of human men. I am known as the Aheawan, but my nickname or title is the Madman.

This is due to my lack of sanity. In my formative years, when I was no older than 7 or 8, I had been subject to a tragic sight; my mother hanging, suspended from the ceiling. Combined with the trauma of having to fend for myself after my father abandoning me on my 4th birthday, to fight in some pointless war, witnessing this traumatising death, or suicide, of my dearest mama… it had ruined my mental state, way before my teenage years. This has been an, unfortunately, irreversible transformation.
I was born a Half-orc because my father was a full, 100% Orc-blooded man. He was a big, burly beast, with great fangs that could snap you in half alongside a cruel word, and his haunting face would frequently cut through you with a mere flash of his cold, detached eyes.
My mother, on the other hand, was a far less imposing human lady. She was a beautiful and gentle woman, and her side of my family was raised by pureborn humans, ever since the beginning of the wars of Medieval, save for a few half-elves which bred with her great-great Grandparents, in a failed attempt to prevent the outbreak of rage amongst the kingdoms. The elven blood stretches back so far that it is practically nonexistent.
Nevertheless, I felt it wise to be prudent about my current generation's genealogy. An inaccurate description of my bloodline would not do wonders for anyone encountering me, if they choose to form an alliance, or at least make themselves know to me.

As an adult male, I currently stand at a nerve-racking height of seven feet and 2 inches tall. I have a moderately fat-packed body, with a praiseworthy amount of muscle, due to my days working the grindstone and sharpening arrowheads, although I prefer shaping the sword blades for my town.
Also, I have [black/blond/brown/white] hair with midsized eyes, my left eye comes from my father, and color of it is like that of a muddy green swamp, not that unfamiliar, as it could be comparable to the village I was birthed in. Of course, my right eye is a warm brown color, and if the light hits it correctly it could remind oneself of a rising sun.
My pale-grey skin and a no-nonsense alley-lurker appearance give me an appearance which is different from many creatures, and I have oftentimes been mistaken for a highway bandit: such a fitting first-impression could only lend credence to my familiarity with training the junior military recruits, an area which I feel my father's veteran decades have allowed for great cultivation and expansion. This expansion has mainly been upon the practical side of things instead of theoretical research; although post-combat inside of a scholar's chambers has rendered the fright-filled compliment of bookworm from awestruck spectators, the bookworm label is entirely unrelated to my ... Borrowing ... Of the reading materials. The combat has won me quite a few enemies, somewhat of a downside I suppose.

I would avoid viewing myself as a clich'ed fool, and more as a streetwise gentleman that gets provoked easily, ironically I have been inspired by the life-path of all sorts of… hmm… misguided folks, that the majority of people would label "criminal", the assassin career being one I have the most interest in. I want to build my own city from scratch by attempting to subjugate townspeople and raiding the smallest possible villages or by purchasing my own band of mercenaries. I tend to be on the safe side and view allies as dishonest and malevolent, and I prefer to watch people from a distance, especially when travelling to new places.

Anytime that I look at a creature, I first search for possible ulterior motives, and how stubborn they are in the face of life's hardships. Alliances can serve as a source of my distraction or a good chance for betrayal by a stranger; I would like to avoid getting stabbed in the back (However literal), though I don't see why more professional arrangements can't be made and delivered to any "buddies" I bond well enough with.

I intend to win at the art of persuasion, friendship, and, if it is deemed necessary, the long-mocked art of duelling. This shall be my main focus, in order for me to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I am not at all focused on one's past when I meet them, merely what they're capable of while moving forward. And now, I shall start this path towards becoming a true royal, after grouping all of my dominated townships into one independent kingdom.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Madman Aheawan

A Sentimental Value

I took this dagger with self-defense in the forefront of my mind. I also took it as it had the faded green symbol of the army my father currently served in, when I was a few years younger than I am today. Underneath the crest, which has been neatly carved into the dagger, the name of both the army's commander and the city the army is located in can be seen.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Aheawan the Madman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I, Aheawan the Madman, met Galdae the Captain just after 12 noon, in front of the Town stables. I was interested in learning more about advanced horseriding formations. The well-groomed Captain approached me with little more than a light footed stroll and a handshake. I cautiously raised my right hand, my left hand was still clutching the military guide, purchased by one of my father's closest friends and given to me as a gift for my 15th birthday.
I was not overly nervous around the man, but I could tell with a few glances that he was gifted with very sharp reflexes -- I was wary about his temper, and the fact that I didn't yet know him. We discussed, at quite long lengths, the various battlefield tactics that one could apply in order to eliminate foes. He seemed rather impressed by my well-rounded knowledge, and he offered to mentor me further in the future. I reluctantly accepted. A week later, he told me that at a random point within the next month, he would test me. I took this time out to do some more fighting drills and strenuous exercise.
I woke up one rainy morning to a knock on my door. I found a note on the floor once I opened the door, a note that told me where to go for my challenge, so the Captain could see if I'd be a student deserving of his education. I completed this assessment with marks far beyond the average ones. I felt quite excited to know that I could prove myself to an unseen "audience".
At the present moment, I feel that our relationship has the potential to grow into something more. As Galdae is a military Captain who worked closely with my father, I have the most peculiar urge to appoint him as the main teacher of my future kingdom's soldiers, should that day ever come. If I do not become royalty, I have a feeling that Galdae can still allow me to reach great heights. Perhaps we can form a private army? Once I'm rich enough, of course.
My advisor probably suspects that the rumours of all my childhood wrongdoings have been greatly exaggerated, and that crimes which were mistakenly attributed to myself have not in fact been committed by other people; my peers, which I rarely saw while being homeschooled, many of whom attempted to bully me as it was common for me to fail at defending myself. I feel that Galdae probably knows I want to be royalty, but that my mean-streak may be a significant obstacle in accomplishing this objective. Maybe Galdae hopes that I do not limit myself to a simple life of royalty, which seems to be viewed as stereotypical by him. I can always take the criminal path, or attempt to reform, should I ever feel guilt -- anything other than joy or numbness is currently off the tables, and after the incident with mother, I can't think of a reason to try and be happier, or seek out any significant sources of inspiration.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Madman Aheawan

Deity of Aheawan

Vestehr has been watching from the soil itself since humans first rose. Earth has been his domain long before morality was a concern for people. He manifests as a purple-black wisp form, and his whispers guide people that are more heartless. Evil however, does not mean lacking self-awareness, so he will still attempt to include the greater picture of a worshipper's life into his schemes and plans of manipulating mortal lifeforms.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Madman Aheawan

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dog Rat. The Dog Rat attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dog Rat. Like my story?

Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Aheawan the Madman

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Aheawan the Madman.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Aheawan Madman

No one shall lay low Aheawan the Madman. I, Aheawan, have died but am alive again! I awoke again for the 1st time. I am entranced by it. I felt like it was a hallucination. I shall calling for better.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2021 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Aheawan the Madman
A Friend

Aheawan Madman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Aheawan, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Aheawan the Madman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,