Why We Have Cravings For Certain Foods And It Is So Hard To Give Up Temptations

Why Cravings Foods Hard Give Temptations - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Oct, 2021 - 8:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th May, 2021 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Why We Have Cravings For Certain Foods And It Is So Hard To Give Up Temptations

I was reading about someone who had difficulty to over come an eating condition and felt the need to be hospitalized because of it. Here was my two cent advice:

I do not know the details of your case and I am neither a dietitian, nutritionist or a psychologist but as far as I have learned everything starts with your gut microbiome. For instance, if you like LOTS of sugar then your gut microbiome will ensure to single to your brain to constantly have urges for it. Hence the reason it is a strong temptation to eat the bad stuff. Basically, a cleanse is needed and perhaps a different lifestyle which will lead to a change in your gut microbiome and thus a change in cravings. Just my two cents.

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2021 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Temptations Give Hard So It Foods For Cravings We Why

I have craving to. It is hard not to be tempted to eat that. I love chocolate. Some of the chocolate is not good for me.

> TOPIC: Why We Have Cravings For Certain Foods And It Is So Hard To Give Up Temptations

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,