Why Do Products Say It May Contain Milk?

Why Products Milk - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2021 - 3:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Jun, 2021 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Why Do Products Say It May Contain Milk?

Someone, probably vegan, was showing a product that should not have milk but yet labelled with "May contain milk". This was my response: By law they need to let you know that the product is made in an environment where milk is used but it does not necessarily mean the actual product has milk as one of its ingredients. You will find this on many products along with other allergen info like wheat, soy, nuts, etc. With that said… there are products that say dairy free and when you do look at the ingredients it contains whey or milk as an ingredient. As a vegan that disturbs me.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2021 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Milk May Say Products Why

That last part you said is so true. I've seen many products with a huge label saying "DAIRY FREE" while the ingredients show another story. How does that even pass the local health authorities.

> TOPIC: Why Do Products Say It May Contain Milk?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,