Destrx the Knight

Destrx Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Sep, 2021 - 10:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1380 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Sep, 2021 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Destrx
(+)

Destrx the Knight

My name is DestrX. I am known as a Knight by some people. I can be described as cool, awesome and loyal. I'm good at attacking and defending.

I intend to train my attacking and defending skills in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. I will also help people by defending them, or maybe fight..

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2021 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Destrx
(+)

Knight Destrx

A Sentimental Value: Metal

Because a metal shield looks a good item to take from home, for protection maybe, handy, and it's an armor. Also, unlike the others, shield is a good item for starters like me and other starters.

17th Sep, 2021 - 3:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Destrx
(+)

Destrx the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Destrx the Knight Lives! I, Destrx, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Destrx the Knight hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

17th Sep, 2021 - 10:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Destrx
(+)

Knight Destrx

Advisor Description

We can't believe we just met in the Town Market by accident. It was daytime. Our relationship was doing good, since we are close friends. It was an unbelievable meeting! I was so shocked that time.

> TOPIC: Destrx the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,